Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey

Howdy Y'all...

CB - good idea setting this up! I'm sad to hear that our local watering holes are slowly disappearing. Bummer. What about that Mexican place on 8th? Is that still around? Shit I don't even remember the name... And what about that grill across the street that Glen and Bo used to hang out at?

I've been living in Boston for the past 5 years so I'm out of touch. Still go to NY quite often so it would be cool to catch up with some of you, get drunk and tell war stories.

I'm happy to report that I'm no longer associated with filthy cartoons and instead am working as a Human Resources Manager at a reputable company. I actually also do HR for a sister company we have in London so I travel over to the UK periodically.

We dig living in Boston and taking advantage of everything that New England has to offer (skiing, hiking, the ocean, the lobsters) though we do miss NYC. There's no place like it.

Let's see, what else is there... Char and I are still happily married (no kids yet) and just celebrated our 10 year anniversary (of knowing eachother) last spring . She's an exec in the apparel industry and enjoying her career. Her job is actually the main reason why we moved up here...

Other than that, still enjoying life, going out to bars, seeing live music and living up to my reputation of being a general asshole.

We should set up another reunion for 2009 and this time get the goombas (Lupo, Valerio and Salerno) to come out.

Peace.

-Karel

No comments: